Returned Goods Policy
Customers wishing to return any purchased goods must first obtain a Return Material Authorization Form (RMA) from Teledyne Gas and Flame Detection. Please contact us to receive an RMA.
Only items listed on this RMA will be accepted for return for replacement or credit. Any additional items returned that are not listed on this RMA will not be accepted. Any items on this RMA that are not returned will be considered your correction and will be removed from the replacement/credit and the RMA will be closed. The issuance of an RMA Number is a verbal approval for return only and does not guarantee replacement/credit. Necessary physical and mechanical inspection is required. Returned goods must be received within 30 days of the issuance date of the RMA. If a product replacement has been issued prior to receiving the returned goods, and the product being returned is not received within 30 days, an invoice will be generated for the replacement goods. All non-warranty returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Returns for Credit
The following conditions must be satisfied for consideration of applicable credit for the return of products purchased from Teledyne Gas and Flame Detection:
- The item is unused and in its original packaging;
- The item was shipped directly from Teledyne Gas and Flame Detection;
- The item has not been damaged in return shipment to Teledyne Gas and Flame Detection;
- Date sensitive items such as sensors must be returned within one month of original invoice date; and
- Items that are not date sensitive must be returned within three months of original invoice date.