16, 32, 48, & 64 channel display modes accept inputs from many sensor types and signal ranges. Input types include 4-20mA, Modbus, and wireless options.
Ethernet with Modbus TCP serves/client and web server for configuration and monitoring
RS-485 serial ports allow simultaneous Modbus Master/Slaveoperation. Two standard ports and two optional isolated ports
This easy-to-configure, user friendly controller is ideal for centralizing display and alarm functions in critical multipoint monitoring applications. The similarity in function and user interface between the 8864 and the 16 channel 8800 makes usage of this family of controllers straightforward where both are used.
Features and Benefits
Features and Benefits:
• 16, 32, 48, & 64 channel display modes accept inputs from many sensor types and signal ranges. Input types include
4-20mA, Modbus, and wireless options.
• Ethernet with Modbus TCP serves/client and web server for configuration and monitoring
• RS-485 serial ports allow simultaneous Modbus Master/ Slaveoperation. Two standard ports and two optional isolated
• Three independent alarm levels per channel. “Relay Acknowledge” feature allows silencing of external audible
devices during alarm conditions
• QVGA Color LCD displays monitored data as trends, bargraphs and engineering units. Readouts change colors
• CSA certified for Division 2 potentially hazardous areas
• Five standard SPDT 5-amp alarm relays. HORN, FAULT and
three programmable alarm relays
• Options cards such as 4-20mA inputs, 4-20mA outputs, discrete and programmable alarm relays and bridge sensor
• Cal Mode offers push-button zero/span calibration for remote sensor applications
• Authorization Mode allows locking of critical settings
• Data Logger onto SD card allows recording of minimum, maximum, and average values for one year
• Power supply options include both 150 and 600 Watt
• Magnetic keypad standard for non-intrusive operation in potentially hazardous locations
• Enclosures include wall mount NEMA 4X - Non- Metallic, 316 SS, XP and Rack/Panel Mount
Commercial Brochures :
Commercial Brochure - English
This unit meets one or more of the below search criteria:
US Approvals: CSA, FM, ETL, UL
© Teledyne Technologies Incorporated. All rights reserved.