Teledyne Water's combined efforts offer products and services addressing the current and developing needs of the various water industry segments across an entire spectrum of scientific innovation and manufacturing.
A new website, www.teledynewater.com, debuted today in support of Teledyne Water, the recently formed alliance of six Teledyne Technologies business units that provide measurement and analytical solutions for water, wastewater and stormwater related companies and municipalities. The group's benefits and solutions can be seen from the field to the laboratory.
“Water issues around the world are quickly evolving, and developing complete solutions to the broad variety of challenges we face is vital," said John Trofatter, Director of Business Development, Teledyne Water.
Teledyne Water's combined efforts offer products and services addressing the current and developing needs of the various water industry segments across an entire spectrum of scientific innovation and manufacturing. From flowmeters to water quality analytical instrumentation, gas detection to automatic samplers, level measurement to water data management intelligence, Teledyne Water offers a broad range of products and services addressing the diverse needs of the water, wastewater and stormwater markets.
The individual business units comprising Teledyne Water are
- Teledyne ISCO: a leading manufacturer and supplier of rugged, reliable instruments for water and wastewater sampling, flow measurement, and data management. Teledyne ISCO's flowmeters and samplers are the first choice for use in demanding applications.
- Teledyne Gas & Flame Detection: A global leader in safety, flame and gas detection systems.
- Teledyne Tekmar: a leader in the design and manufacture of analytical instrumentation for the laboratory, providing productivity-enhancing instrumentation and solutions to a number of industries.
- Teledyne API: global market leader in air quality and process gas monitoring instrumentation.
- Teledyne Analytical Instruments: a leader in R&D and the manufacture of gas and liquid analyzers and oxygen sensors.
- Teledyne RD Instruments: a leading manufacturer of Acoustic Doppler Current Profilers for current profiling and wave measurement applications; and Doppler Velocity Logs for precision underwater navigation applications.
Trofatter said that critical issues facing the water related industries include concerns of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS or “forever chemicals") and cybersecurity. “Teledyne Water provides supportive information for best sampling practices for PFAS analysis, as well as data management services to assure Teledyne clients are fully protected from cybersecurity threats," he said.
In addition to providing water-related research, development and manufacturing expertise, Teledyne Water plays a leadership role in the water community. Teledyne Water proudly participates with numerous water-focused associations to help address the challenges faced across the globe. Teledyne Water will have a major presence at the 96th annual WEFTEC technical exhibition and conference, the main international event each year for water-related interests, Sept. 30 – Oct. 4 in Chicago.
“Water is the ultimate source of life," Trofatter said, “and Teledyne Water is helping to ensure there is safe and secure water for this and future generations."