Oldham is pleased to propose its wireless system with the OLCT 80 field detector/transmitter. This model allows wireless connectivity in ATEX 1 zones.
Features and benefits of the OLCT 80 Wireless include:
- An infrared remote controller and on-board display for non-intrusive, one-man calibration;
- Flameproof or intrinsic-safety sensors;
- A design suitable for explosive areas;
- Low power requirements;
- Universally accepted frequency of 2.4 GHz/900MHz; and
- Flexible input/output options, including analog, TOR and Modbus RS485
Developed in compliance with the strictest specifications, OLCT 80 transmitters are the standard in the gas detection market.
Designed to meet the demanding needs of the largest industrial companies, the OLCT 80 is a major achievement in terms of technical performance and cost optimization. Available as remote version, flameproof or intrinsic safety approved sensors depending on gases to be detected. Detects O2, combustible, toxic and refrigerant gases. Non-intrusive, one-man calibration.